Cavas de Crianza Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
REGION: La Consulta, Uco Valley, Mendoza
VARIETAL COMPOSITION: 100% Cabernet
WINEMAKING: Made by a husband and wife team at one of Mendoza's most award-winning boutique bodegas, 30% of this wine is aged in oak barrels for 6-8 months and blended with the remaining 70% that is held in stainless steel. The wine then rests for 6 more months after bottling.
TASTING NOTES: A shining indigo red, this highly regarded Cabernet
Sauvignon lives up to its reputation. With complex fruit-driven aromas and a palate that is full of ripe plums, it is lush yet focused and coats your tongue with velvet.
FOOD PAIRING: Beef Brisket with mashed sweet potatoes
DRINKING GUIDE: Drink now through 2012