Enjoying a great glass of wine is one of my favorite hobbies... now enjoying a great glass of wine, good food and nice company... should be more than a hobby and become a "must" every week for anyone.
Vinos y Tapas is the perfect event to join in! Every Thursday from 8pm to 10pm, you can enjoy of a great evening at The Vines Wine Bar & Vinoteca in the midst of Park Hyatt Mendoza Hotel in Mendoza, Argentina.
Last night, our profiled winery was MONTEVIEJO. As always we were delighted by their wines and had the pleasure to talk to Marcelo Pelleriti, one of the most renowned winemakers in Argentina.
We tasted LINDAFLOR chardonnay 2007 paired with
- Focaccia with grilled vegetables, cream cheese and basil pesto
- Chorizo criollo with pureé of tomatoes on a garlic potato round
- Caprese salad on a toast
and MONTEVIEJO BLEND 2005 paired with
- Beef tenderloin skewers with chimichurri
- Crispy blood sausage with sweetened tomato and balsamic vinegar
- Bruschetta with prociutto and tapenade